There are lots of strategies on how to remove acne scars. Acne usually starts appearing during puberty when the body produces hormones which cause too many sebum in the skin. However, this stage of the skin may pass eventually but it would certainly leave some annoying marks that’ll haunt your physical appearance forever.
Fortunately, acne scars can be easily treated via few natural affordable means and dermatological procedures that would perhaps cost so much money. However, the treatment of acne scar still depends on the severity and mildness of the scar.
That being said, here are few of the proven techniques on naturally getting rid of acne scars:
1. Hydration is the ultimate. Water has been proven to be one of the best natural strategies for removing acne scars and preventing more acne breakouts. Drinking a minimum of eight glasses of water or more will help your skin to block those unwanted and annoying dead skin cells.
2. Many people recommend the use Vitamin E capsule for scars. It can be applied topically to the affected places on your skin by pricking a spot in the capsule and applying the oil directly to the scar. The second option is to consume it orally, this will help to renew that cell from the inside.
3. Rosehip seed oil is equally an efficient solution on how to remove acne scars permanently. This is an anti-wrinkling and anti-aging solution that helps in regenerating the skin. Simply massage it on the scar two times per day.
4. Eating balanced diet will also assist in removing acne scars. The more nutritious your foods is, the quicker the scar will be removed. Eating balanced diet helps in building the skin cells and also giving a healthy skin glow.
5. Mix a paste of sandalwood and rose water, and apply it on the spot that the scars are. Leave it overnight, and then rinse properly with cold water the next day.
Apart from the natural approaches of removing acne scars, like I mentioned earlier, there are equally some dermatological procedures that would certainly provide a much faster result. Unfortunately, pregnancy and other health issues may prevent you from wanting to undergo these procedures.
Below are few of the hi-tech approaches on how to effectively remove acne scars.
6. Nowadays, aside from certified dermatologists, facial salons also do a dermabrasion. Dermabrasion is the process of removing the top skin layer with the use of a machine that chafes the skin off. Once the skin heals, the top layer will then have a clearer and smoother look.
7. Laser resurfacing is one of the most available inexpensive anti-scar treatments. It simply makes use of a high-energy light which would get rid of the fine scars and also prevent wrinkles.
8. The chemical peel procedure. This is similar to dermabrasion except that the top layer of the skin is peeled off with chemicals, not machines. However, this is not a very advisable procedure for some people because they may have allergic reactions to the chemicals.
Finally, with the numerous choices for treatment, you definitely do not have any excuse as to why your acne scar is still showing. It’s your choice whether you would go for the natural or the dermatological approach on how to remove acne scars.